Review: Hidden: A Crossroads Tale

Hidden: A Crossroads Tale Hidden: A Crossroads Tale by Lori Saltis
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This was a great novella and it explain a bit of the background of some characters in the crossroads series.
I was curious about why Roy and Cat were not together before the Folly since they know each other for a long time. And How George and Mike as twins never got along to the point of what we discovered in the end of Folly. And I was curious about the whole possible connection between the ying pearl dissapearance and the wisdom pearl too. I'm afraid to say too much and spoil someone that's is reading this before one of the books of Crossroads.
We get a few of the answers but of course, there's always a lot to put together and it seems that the Two Dragon Clan has be dealing with deception for quite some time already. For a clan with so many traditions, the people involved often seem to try to take some advantage above each other, the clan seems to be power hungry for a lot longer than what we saw in the first two books of the series. I hope the third book we see Paul and Toni working together to make the Two Dragon Clan a better clan.

I'm really looking forward to the third book * - *

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Soul Healer by Melissa Giorgio

Review: Touched by Grace