Destined for Dreams by Ginna Moran


Destined for Dreams #1


Destined for Dreams
     Seventeen-year-old Nadia Petrov is an outcast in her tight-knit community of people with special abilities. Nadia must invade people’s dreams to survive. She sneaks into sleeping victims’ rooms, slips into their heads, and then turns their dreams into horrifying nightmares.

     When a new girl arrives at her compound, Nadia can’t resist giving the girl a nightmare. In the dream world, Nadia discovers Hunter Sullivan, a soul trapped in the girl’s mind. Intrigued by Hunter, Nadia secretly builds a relationship with him in the dream world, and they find solace through each other.

     Unable to accept a love fated for dreams, Nadia must risk losing the safety of her community to help Hunter get back to his body before he’s lost forever.


Review
Great story, but I guess that was expected since I've read the two background short stories.

I love the romance between Hunter and Nadia. It wasn't too fast and their connection was real. They really could understand each other and made accept themselves.

I didn't know what to think of Jacqueline at first. I didn't like her that much, she was only thinking pf herself, but I guess that was what she learned with all the hiding and moving around with only her brother as company. She is learning the importance of friendship and the council system.

I love Alyssa and her friendship with Nadia. They are really more like sisters than just friends and they could do anything for each other.

The second half of this book was pure anxious action. I power read the second part of this book because I couldn't help but want to know how things were going to be and I was surprise how things ended in this book. I can't help but want to read the next one.


Author Pages

If you're interested, you could use my links below to buy the book, it would help me a lot.
  • iBooks:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Hidden: A Crossroads Tale

The Soul Healer by Melissa Giorgio

Review: Touched by Grace